2005-10-24

BRILLIANT!

Does the title of this post mean anything to you?
For me, it means "You need a stout beer!"

My beer-of-choice has been Guinness since I was sixteen. Yeah, I'm from the states.
Also, as of late I've been having "debates" with people who are proponents of "Intelligent Design." I quotes debates, because they're more like my logical thinking vs rabid screaming at me. Time and time again they turn to attacking evolution and science, forcing me to defend it, but cannot or (will not) defend ID - always on the offensive.

Anyhews, enough about all that. I like Guinness. I like the idea of evolution. This is a link to TV advert for the wonderful brew using the theory of evolution: Raise a pint!

Guinness gives strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home